It’s great to finally have a project where you can use up all those Christmas cards you’ve stored from last year. Did I hear you say I threw them away? Well you can still use photos, stickers or whatever you have for this project. Your only limit is your imagination.
Tip: This Christmas card project uses A4 size paper which is 210 x 297mm. If you are using US letter size or any other size, print out the template as scale to fit.
You will need:
- A4 printout of the Christmas card template
- A4 card in white, red, or gold
- old Christmas cards or photos
- double-sided sticky tape
- scissors or a craft knife and cutting mat
- plastic sheet or acetate or plastic from packaging
- stickers or other decorative items of your choice
Use the template to cut out the windows and door for your card, using scissors or a craft knife and cutting mat. Take care with the craft knife (children must be supervised by an adult).
Stick the plastic to the back of the window shapes using double-sided tape. Add another colour of card behind the door shapes.
Use old Christmas cards to decorate the front and inside of the card so that it looks like a scene through a window.