In this project, you can recreate the look of a retro library book. Just download the library pocket template and follow the steps.
- Print out the library pocket template and cut it out.
- Use the template to draw around and cut out the paper that you want to use.
- Fold the paper along the dotted lines and glue at the front of your art journal.
- Cut out the library card and mount onto card (I used a postcard). Trim the edge and round the corners. Use distress ink or tea and coffee to age the card.
- Place the card in your library pocket at the front of the journal.
- Create a name for your journal and add it to the pocket and card.